Educating the leaders of tomorrow is a fulfilling and exciting opportunity. We invite you to apply to be a part of our dynamic, professional staff. Visit this page often for the latest openings for both certified and classified staff. If you find a job that’s right for you, fill out the appropriate application found on the Employment Forms Page.
To the left, select the appropriate link for the job category you are interested in. Employment opportunities for each job category will be listed.
Applicants must submit a complete application packet to be eligible for consideration. Required supporting documents are:
- Application form (Certified or Classified)
- ADE teaching certificate (Certified only)
- Diploma or Transcripts
- Letter of Interest
- Three recent letters of recommendation, preferably from former supervisors
- DPS fingerprint clearance card
- EOE form
- Authorization to Release Information
- Criminal background check form
Sanders Unified School District is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and recognizes the Indian Preference in Employment Act.
If you have questions, please contact the Human Resources Office.
P. O. Box 250
Sanders, AZ 86512
Phone: (855) 678-7873
Fax: (928) 288-0178