SUSD Parent Survey
Page 1 of 1
SUSD Parent Survey
Your opinions about the performance of your child’s school are very important to us! Please take a few minutes to think about each of the areas below and tell us how we are doing. (One per family, please.)
Select the appropriate grade box
1. What overall grade would you give your child’s teacher(s)?
2. What overall grade would you give the school principal?
3. What overall grade would you give the support staff-Secretaries?
4. What overall grade would you give the support staff-Para professionals?
5. What overall grade would you give the support staff--Counselors?
6. What overall grade would your child give the cafeteria food upon their return to school?
7. How would you rate your bus driver if you rode the school bus to school at any time this year?
8. What overall grade would you give on the Chromebooks students were issued?
9. What overall grade would you give to the Kajeet hotspots?
10. What overall grade would you give the safety of the school during this trying time?
11. What overall grade would you give the school for cleaning to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
12. How well do you believe teachers adapted to assist the students in learning in this new environment?
13. What overall grade would you give your child’s schooling experience?
Please answer yes or no
14. I feel welcomed when I enter the school.
15. I actively reached out to teachers when I had questions about my child’s (children’s) work or the expectations.
16. I know what the School-Parent Compact is.
17. Teachers communicated adequately with me.
18. I feel knowledgeable about the Title I Schoolwide program.
19. I feel knowledgeable about what is going on at the school.
20. I feel my child is able to receive additional academic help when they need it.
21. I would like to see more cultural activities in the school.
22. I am familiar with the JOM program at school.
23. Should SUSD continue to provide Navajo language instruction?
24. Do you support the use of JOM funds to support CTE programs?
25. My child(children) attend(s):
26. Any additional comments: