Becoming a Substitute Teacher with SUSD

  • If you currently have an Arizona Department of Education Teaching Certificate or Substitute Teaching Certificate and a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card, please apply to be a Substitute Teacher position with ESI by clicking here.

    We partner with Educational Services Incorporated (ESI) to hire our substitute teachers.

    For a list of required documents, visit ESI's required documents page.